Welcome to our website.
The term “Ethereal Productions Limited” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website HistoryScholar.co.uk. Our company is registered in the UK and has the registration number 11043438. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- All content on HistoryScholar.co.uk, excepting where otherwise stated, is the intellectual property of Ethereal Productions Limited and may not be reproduced without permission.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise.
- Ethereal Productions Limited is the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/ the right to collect information that you voluntarily give us. This may be collected via email, via contact form, via subscription to our newsletter, or via any other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organisation, other than may be necessary to fulfill your request.
- You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do this at any time by contacting us via the contact form provided on our website, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fair Use Notice
When selecting images to use in articles, an exhaustive effort to either avoid copyrighted content outright or credit the original copyright owners is always made. That being said, HistoryScholar.co.uk may contain copyrighted material which may not have been specifically authorised for use by the original owner. In all cases, such material will have been used as part of original reportage, commentary and critique for the purpose of research and education. As such, this constitutes a “fair use” of any such copyrighted material, as provided for in Section 107 of U.S. Copyright Law.
…the fair use of a copyrighted work […] for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.
If the origin of an image is not stated, it is either the property of Ethereal Productions Limited, or has been used according to a license which does not require attribution (such as CC0 Public Domain). Most of the Public Domain images used on this site are sourced using Pixabay and the Wikimedia Commons.
Use of Affiliate Links
HistoryScholar.co.uk uses Amazon affiliate links in its recommendations for further reading.